We are currently looking for an Associate Business Law at the French or Dutch speaking Brussels Bar.
Within our commercial department you will actively contribute to providing assistance to our clients regarding all types of commercial and distribution contracts (sales concession, commercial agency, general terms and conditions of sale, etc.), as well as in all types of regulatory matters (public procurement, concessions, grants, etc.), and litigation.
- You have an open personality and a passion for team work in an international environment;
- You are dedicated, proactive and willing to achieve;
- You have 2 to 3 years of experience;
- You are have a perfect command of Dutch and you are proficient in English and French;
- You are articulate and confident and have a pro-active approach to case management;
- You are enthusiastic, dynamic and team-oriented; and
- You are interested in supporting business development activities to further grow the practice.
- Opportunities to contribute to the development of a fast-growing practice;
- Interesting and challenging work for an international clientele, including contacts with clients;
- Time and resources for your professional development and career planning;
- Feedback, follow-up and partner assistance on personal projects; and
- Attractive compensation and benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to send their motivation letter and resume by email to [email protected] .