KOAN is an international law firm with offices in Brussels and Paris. We are dynamic, ambitious and part of a worldwide renowned network of lawyers. Our client base is varied, ranging from start-ups to key national and international clients.
Our commercial & distribution department is expanding and we are looking for an energetic and dynamic associate eager to participate in the company’s growth.
KOAN commits to provide the ideal structure to evolve professionally as well as personally in a vigorous and collaborative environment.
We offer attractive perspectives with real learning opportunities. Our objective is to let our associates acquire the necessary know-how and vital experiences. Highly experienced Partners will accompany you all along your development to provide support where needed, regarding all types of commercial and distribution contracts (sales concession, commercial agency, general terms and conditions of sale, etc.), as well as regarding litigation.
The transmission of know-how within the firm is part of our DNA. We want to create the firm of tomorrow with and thanks to our associates.
Moreover, KOAN commits to provide interesting and challenging legal work, a rewarding team environment and an attractive remuneration.
The successful candidate will:
- have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in commercial and distribution law;
- have an open personality, be entrepreneur and have powerful and inspiring communication skills;
- be fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- be team-oriented, part of a living community of talented people committed to work together to achieve higher degrees of fun and success;
- be interested in supporting business development activities to further grow the practice and want to be part of the next generation of lawyers.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of a fast-growing practice;
- interesting and challenging work tasks for an international clientele;
- visibility and autonomy in the file management and direct contacts with the clients;
- resources for your professional development and career plan;
- steady feedback, follow-up and partner support on all your personal projects;
- attractive remuneration and benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to send their motivation letter and resume by email to [email protected] .