Due to the expanding business in our corporate & tax department, we are currently looking for a dynamic and ambitious associate.
KOAN commits to provide interesting and challenging legal work, a rewarding team environment, an attractive remuneration, first line visibility towards the client and personalized assistance in your professional development.
Within our corporate & tax department you will actively contribute to providing assistance regarding all types of corporate and M&A transactions.
- have minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in corporate and transactional law, ideally gained in an international environment;
- have an open personality, be enthusiastic and dynamic;
- be dedicated, willing to achieve and with the goal to excel;
- be proficient in English, have a perfect command of either Dutch or French, with a good command of the other national language. A work experience in English is an advantage;
- be team-oriented and commit to contribute to a positive team environment;
- be interested in supporting business development activities and take initiatives to expand the business.
- Opportunities to contribute to the development of a fast-growing practice;
- Interesting and challenging work for an international and varied clientele, including direct contacts with clients;
- Time and resources for your professional development and career planning;
- Feedback, follow-up and partner assistance on personal projects;
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to send their motivation letter and resume by email to [email protected] .