KOAN is an international law firm with offices in Brussels and Paris, and part of a worldwide network of lawyers. It is a dynamic and ambitious law firm with a varied client base from start-ups to key national and international clients.
Due to the expanding business in our Data Protection, Media and IP department, we are currently looking for a dynamic and ambitious associate who is seeking to improve and develop its knowledges in key areas and sectors as Data and Media in the heart of a deep technological evolution.
KOAN commits to provide interesting and challenging legal work, a rewarding team environment, an attractive remuneration, first line visibility towards the client and personalized assistance in your professional development.
KOAN is recognized, for years by the best international guides as a Tier 1 firm in Media, as well as within IP and Data Protection. Involved in this department, you will actively contribute to providing assistance regarding all types of matters related to data and media (copyrights, AVMS-directive, advertising and publicity contracts, contest rules, gaming and gambling, e-commerce,…), addressing the digital transformation and related challenges.
The successful candidate will:
- have minimum 3 years’ experience in data protection and media, ideally gained in an international environment;
- have an open personality, be enthusiastic and dynamic;
- be dedicated, willing to achieve and with the goal to excel;
- have a perfect command of Dutch and be proficient in English and French;
- be articulate and confident and have a pro-active approach to case management;
- be team-oriented but also be able to work autonomously;
- be interested in supporting business development activities and take initiatives to expand the business.
- Opportunities to contribute to the development of – and to play an important role in – a fast-growing practice;
- interesting and challenging work for national and international premium clients;
- a front-line involvement in our program FLY dedicated to start-ups;
- time and resources for your professional development and career planning;
- feedback, follow-up and partner assistance on personal projects;
- attractive remuneration and benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to send their motivation letter and resume to [email protected].
Chaussée de la Hulpe 166
BE 1170 Brussels
Tel. 00 32 (0)2 566 90 00
64 rue de Miromesnil
FR 75008 Paris
Tel. 00 33 (0)1 56 59 42 53