KOAN is an international law firm with offices in Brussels and Paris, and part of a worldwide network of lawyers. We are a dynamic and ambitious law firm with a national and international varied client base. Due to our expanding business in our TMT & IP department, we are currently looking for a dynamic associate passionate of IP .
KOAN commits to provide interesting and challenging legal work, a rewarding collegial environment, an attractive compensation, training and personalized assistance in your professional development.
Within our TMT & IP department you will focus on a broad range of aspects of intellectual property law, including counselling, prosecution, strategic advice, litigation, drafting of agreements and IP-portfolio management. You will also regularly execute IP due diligences and will be involved in providing in-house trainings and seminars. You actively contribute to providing assistance to our clients in the film, TV, publishing, advertising, fashion, retail, consumer goods and many more sectors.
The successful candidate will:
- have an open personality and a passion for team work in an international environment;
- be dedicated, proactive and willing to achieve;
- have 3-5 years of experience;
- passionate of IP;
- be proficient in English, and have perfect command of both French and Dutch;
- be articulate and confident and have a pro-active approach to case management;
- be enthusiastic, dynamic and team oriented; and
- be interested in supporting business development activities to further grow the practice
- Opportunities to contribute to the development of a fast-growing practice;
- interesting and challenging work for an international clientele;
- time and resources for your professional development and career planning;
- feedback, follow-up and partner assistance on personal projects; and
- upscale compensation and benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to send their motivation letter and resume to:
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: +32 (0)2 566 90 10
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.