KOAN is a law firm offering local and international clients an impeccable service, high-level expertise and the long-standing experience of a diverse and experienced team of lawyers.
KOAN offers day-to-day solutions and address our clients’ legal needs in an efficient and business-oriented manner. We are committed to be very responsive and available to our clients when needed, adopting a personalised approach. Our lawyers and staff share a common commitment towards:
- Uncompromised quality & availability
- Knowledge and understanding our client’s business and the industry context
- Value for money.
Our public law department assists and advises both companies and public authorities in all aspects of economic public, administrative and real estate law, including public tenders, urban development and environment issues, construction law and diverse regulatory matters.
We are currently looking for an Associate Attorney at the French or Dutch speaking Brussels Bar.
- You hold a Master's degree (Belgian University) with very good results.
- An additional degree in public or real estate law, assistantship and prior professional experience are a plus.
- 1>3 years relevant experience in public law (preferably as a lawyer in an international environment) is a plus.
- You are proficient in both French and Dutch, and have attained at least an upper-intermediate level of English.
- You are dynamic, have excellent analytical and legal writing skills and a good sense of initiative.
- The opportunity to work on a large variety of interesting files in a modern, stimulating and enriching environment.
- The challenge to contribute to the development of our young firm, and to grow professionally with it.
- Competitive financial conditions.
Interested? Contact us at [email protected]!