We are currently looking for a Junior Associate Corporate Law at the French or Dutch speaking Brussels Bar.
Within our corporate & tax department you will actively contribute to providing assistance regarding all types of corporate and M&A transactions.
- You have minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in corporate and transactional law, ideally gained in an international environment;
- You have an open personality, you are enthusiastic and dynamic;
- You are dedicated, willing to achieve and with the goal to excel;
- You are proficient in English, have a perfect command of either Dutch or French, with a good command of the other national language. A work experience in English is an advantage;
- You are team-oriented and commit to contribute to a positive team environment;
- You are interested in supporting business development activities and take initiatives to expand the business.
- The opportunities to contribute to the development of a fast-growing practice;
- Interesting and challenging work for an international and varied clientele, including direct contacts with clients;
- Time and resources for your professional development and career planning;
- Feedback, follow-up and partner assistance on personal projects;
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- The challenge to contribute to the development of our young firm, and to grow professionally with it.
Interested candidates are invited to send their motivation letter and resume by email to [email protected] .