KOAN is an established law firm with offices in Brussels and Paris, serving national and international clients locally and worldwide. It is a one stop shop for specialist legal advice in a fast moving technological and digital environment.
Due to our ever expanding activity, we are looking for a part-time (4/5) personal assistant to join our team in Brussels.
Your job will consist of :
- Answering phone calls
- Maintaining diaries
- Arranging appointments
- Taking messages & follow-up
- Organising meetings
- Booking transport/accomodation with accounting in Cc - in line with budget guidelines
- Management and update of databases: clients, prospects in DLex
- Creating new files in DLex
- Managing & updating of archives (in cellar and desks)
- Following-up with accounting for invoices from 'suppliers' eg translations, notary, etc.
- Preparing invoicing in DLex (so that invoices can be sent on 5th of the new month)
- Following-up on unpaid invoices
- Confirming new agreements with engagement letters
- Preparing presentations, reports for the Business Unit (BU)
- Renewing membership for BU
- Submission for international guides (ex. Legal 500) for BU
- Practical organisation of seminars organised by BU ; prepare seminar invitations
The successful candidate will:
- Be proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Be trilingual (French, English, Dutch, with the latter as mother language)
- Be able to multitask
- Have good interpersonal, organisational and communicational skills
- Opportunities to contribute to the development of – and to play an important role in a fast-growing company;
- Time and resources for your professional development and career planning
- Feedback, follow-up and partner assistance
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
Interested candidates are invited to send their motivation letter and resume to [email protected]
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.