Due to the expanding business in our corporate & tax department, we are currently looking for a dynamic and ambitious senior associate.
KOAN commits to provide interesting and challenging legal work, a rewarding collegial environment, an attractive compensation, first line visibility towards the client and personalized assistance in your professional development.
Within our corporate & tax department you will actively contribute to providing assistance regarding all types of corporate transactions and contentious matters.
The successful candidate will:
- have at least 5 years experience in corporate and transactional law, ideally gained in an international environment;
- have an open personality, be enthusiastic and dynamic;
- be dedicated, willing to achieve and with the goal to excel;
- be proficient in English, have a perfect command of Dutch or French and a good command of French or Dutch. A work experience in English is an advantage;
- be articulate and confident and have a pro-active approach to case management;
- be team-oriented and maintain the highest level of respect towards all members of Koan;
- be interested in supporting business development activities and take initiatives to expand the business.
- Opportunities to contribute to the development of – and to play an important role in – a fast-growing practice;
- interesting and challenging work for an international and varied clientele from start-ups to global listed companies;
- time and resources for your professional development and career planning;
- feedback, follow-up and partner assistance on personal projects;
- upscale compensation and benefits.
Candidates are invited to send their motivation letter and resume to:
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: +32 (0)2 566 90 10
All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.