KOAN is an independent law firm, with offices in Brussels and Paris. We are dynamic, ambitious and part of a worldwide renowned network of lawyers. Our client base is varied, ranging from start-ups to key national and international clients
Our corporate & tax department is expanding and we are looking for an energetic and ambitious Senior Associate, eager to take her/his career to the next level and participate in the company’s growth.
KOAN provides the ideal structure to evolve professionally as well as personally in a vigorous and collaborative environment.
We offer attractive perspectives with real learning opportunities. Our objective is to let our associates acquire the necessary know-how and vital experiences. Highly experienced Senior Partners will accompany you all along your development to provide support where needed. It is also important to us, that you build your own client portfolio.
The transmission of know-how within the firm is part of our DNA. We want to create the firm of tomorrow with and thanks to our associates.
Moreover, KOAN commits to provide an interesting and challenging legal work, a rewarding team environment and an attractive remuneration.
The successful candidate will:
- have a minimum of 5 years of experience in corporate and M&A transactions, ideally gained in an international environment,
- have an open personality, be an entrepreneur and have powerful and inspiring communication skills,
- be fluent in Dutch, French and English (previous working experience in English is a plus),
- be team-oriented, part of a living community of talented people committed to work together to achieve higher degrees of fun and success;
- be interested in business development activities and show their potential to be a key contributor to the firm’s success
- want to be part of the next generation of lawyers.
- Opportunity to play a leading role in the firm’s development (fast-growing environment),
- Possibility to become an Associate Partner following our internal career path,
- Interesting and challenging work tasks for an international clientele
- Visibility and autonomy in the file management and direct contact with clients,
- Resources for your professional development and career plan,
- Steady feedback, follow-up and partner support on all your personal projects,
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
Interested candidates are invited to send their cover letter and CV by email directly to our CEO : [email protected] .