Thanks to its composition, integrated working methods, acquaintance with the sector and diversity of its clients, our technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) team is one of the rare lawyers teams in Belgium to respond promptly and efficiently to issues submitted by a wide range of stakeholders in the media sector (radio networks/ broadcasters / operators / ISP / etc. ) as well as in advertising (advertisers / advertising agencies / media agencies / sales houses) and audiovisual production (TV & Film producers) and in the IT sector (software developers, service providers, suppliers, corporate users).
Our TMT practice group represents national and international key stakeholders assisting them in :
- media-related contracts (distribution and carriage arrangements, network deals, acquisition and distribution of content, interactive services, communication contracts, etc.);
- national and European regulation of the telecommunications and media sector;
- management of collective rights (optimization & acquisition of rights);
- film financing (tax shelter, tax credit, EU coproduction & product placement);
- advertising-related contracts – Clearing of advertising campaigns – Digital marketing; and
- software development, maintenance and licensing agreements, SLA, SaaS, … – website audits, E-commerce activities.