Robert De Baerdemaeker and Antoine Druetz, partners at KOAN Law Firm and Hugues Thibaut, International Affairs Manager at Group S will speak about: “Specific Belgian Employment law contracts for non-profit associations” during the seminar organised by Mundo-J Academy, April 25, 2017, Brussels.
The aim of this session is to:
- Provide a general overview of the Belgian employment law rules applicable to non-profit associations when they enter into the following agreements:
- A convention d’immersion professionnelle;
- An agreement entered with a university;
- A volunteer agreement;
- A limited duration agreement; and
- An unlimited duration agreement.